Ad time

Friday, June 29, 2012

PZL 230 Scorpion

Since I like planes, I'll show some designs I like in this section. Let's go for something unusual: the PZL 230 Skorpion.

(photo Courtesy of Silent War Birds website)


PZL is a Polish company that makes the Sokol helicopter, a few of which were recently acquired by the Philippines. It makes planes too, and here's one that really catches my fancy. Though the Scorpion was never actually made. What you see in the pic above and below is a mock up.



Aside from the above, there was another design, though it has the engines above the fuselage. I like this one better than the black design though.



This version looks like the A-10 Thunderbolt II:



Here are 3 proposed designs for it:



Just goes to show you that there are worlds of possibilities with airplane design.

No comments:

Post a Comment